Project Management Professional (PMP)® PMBOK® 5 Certification Training
Get trained by a PMP Certified instructor | Includes the Mandatory 35 Contact Hours Certificate
35 hours of live interactive classes by PMP certified instructor
Training Start Date: 01 May, 2016 (Indian Standard Time)
Convenient Training Time Slots (Indian Standard Time): 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
Classes only during the weekends (Saturday & Sunday) (I.S.T.)
|Weekend 1||Class 1 – May 01, 2016||Class 2 – May 07, 2016|
|Weekend 2||Class 3 – May 08, 2016||Class 4 – May 14, 2016|
|Weekend 3||Class 5 – May 15, 2016||Class 6 – May 21, 2016|
|Weekend 4||Class 7 – May 22, 2016||Class 8 – May 28, 2016|
|Weekend 5||Class 9 – May 29, 2016|
About Project Management Professional (PMP)® Credential
In a burgeoning project world, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification ensures that project managers are apt to meet the call of projects globally. It is the most important industry recognized certification for Project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP Credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. Project Management Institute (PMI) is the leading and most widely perceived organization in terms of patronizing the best practices of project management. PMI is the leader and boosts a worldwide membership of more than 650,000 from 185 countries. It strives to maintain and endorse standards and ethics in project management practices.
Cognitel is currently running an instructor led virtual PMP® Certification Exam Preparatory Course, approved by PMI, which prepares participants for PMP Certification Exam. The course is available on desktop, tablets and mobile apps.
INSTRUCTOR LED VIRTUAL PMP® CERTIFICATION EXAM PREPARATORY COURSE
This course introduces the Project Manager to skills in managing a Project using generally accepted best practices as described by Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) of Project Management Institute (PMI). The Course also prepares the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification aspirant for the PMP® Exam. It provides the thirty-five contact hours/PDUs needed for submission of application. The concepts mentioned in the guide are explained and backed up with relevant examples. All the ten knowledge areas, five process groups (which have forty-seven processes) are taken through in a logical sequence with applications.
Upon completion of the instructor led virtual PMP® Certification Exam Preparatory Course, participants will learn how to:
- Apply the Project Management principles described in the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition, in projects of various sizes and take informed and balanced decisions
- Understand and implement Project Management framework in respective projects
- Submit the application for PMP® Exam
- Undertake PMP® Exam
PMP Eligibility Requirements
The course is applicable to practitioners of Project Management including Project Manager, Engineer, Lead, Executive, Business Analyst, member of PMO team and others.To be eligible for PMP credential, you must meet the following educational and professional experience requirements. All project management experience must have accrued within last eight consecutive years prior to submission of PMP Application.
The PMP® Exam is a computer based examination of 4 hours, 200 multiple choice question paper with 25 pretest questions which are not counted in scores. You have to schedule your examination at the nearest PMI approved Prometric Center. For complete details, please visit www.pmi.org or refer the PMP Handbook.
Upon completion of computer based examination, you will receive a printed copy of your test results. In addition to the overall pass/fail status, important diagnostic information on your performance is provided for each domain. This information provides specific guidance for both passing and failing candidates.
The test results are reported in two ways:
1) A pass/fail score is generated based on your overall performance on the examination
2) The second level of results is the assignment of one of three proficiency levels to each chapter
a. Each topic domain is assigned one of the three levels of proficiency – Proficient, Moderately Proficient and Below Proficient – based on the number of questions answered correctly within the domain.
b. This provides direction about your strengths and weaknesses.
|Weekend 1||Class 1 (duration: 4 hours)||Class 2 (duration: 4 hours)|
Plan Scope Management
|Weekend 2||Class 3 (duration: 4 hours)||Class 4 (duration: 4 hours)|
|Weekend 3||Class 5 (duration: 4 hours)||Class 6 (duration: 4 hours)|
|Weekend 4||Class 7 (duration: 4 hours)||Class 8 (duration: 4 hours)|
Control Stakeholder Engagement
Project Management Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
|Weekend 5||Class 9 (duration: 3 hours)|
- PMI Approved Course
- 35 hours of Live Interactive Classes by experienced PMP Certified Instructor
- Extensive learning of 47 processes from the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition
- The course has been indigenously developed by PMP Certified Instructors
- 35 Contact Hours/PDUs (Professional Development Units) as required for PMP Exam
- Intermediate questions per process to check student’s proficiency in each process
- 3 Simulated (Mock) Exams designed on the lines of actual exam. Each exam comprises of 200 unique questions
- In total more than 1,000 questions practiced at various stages of the course
- PMP Application Template (downloadable), in excel format, for participants to easily note their project experience as required for PMP Application
- Additional downloadable materials for study
- Course is accessible on PCs, Tablets and Mobiles
- All live classes are recorded and stored in the user’s account for review
- It is mandatory to attend all live classes
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques1. What is the minimum internet speed required to attend the PMP live classes?
A: 512 Kbps of internet speed is recommended to attend the PMP live classes. However, students can attend the classes from a slower internet connection as well (performance can’t be guaranteed though).
Ques 2. What should I do if I encounter any platform problems during the online course?
A: We have 24x7 Support Team to assist you in case of any platform related issues. We also conduct live technical demo before starting the course to make you familiar with the WizIQ Virtual Platform and to check the functionality of audio, video devices.
Ques 3. For how long can I access PMP class recordings?
A: You have access to PMP online class recordings for lifetime. You can download/view the recordings any number of times.
Ques 4. What are the payment options?
A: You can pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking or PayPal Account.
Disclaimer:- “PMI®, PMP®, PMBOK® are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.”
Language of instruction: English